WTTF

Dean21

Bench Warmer
ALL Lesean McCoy and Beanie Wells Looking for everything including autos, game used, and patches anything you have plmk. Pm's work best. I have alot to trade for.

I am trying to help you out here. You are a rookie poster, unknown on any of the forums. Most people really don't want to waste their time unless they are trying to get something. You currently have nothing to offer, considering "a lot" could mean every topps base set from 1988-2000.

Also as a newbie, try not to be so ignorant. It won't help your cause. What I mean by ingorant, is your inability to understand photobucket, because you clearly posted "ALL LESEAN MCCOY" yet you missed these, which would probably be enough to make you drool.

IMG_0002-1-2.jpg
IMG_0002-2-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Going forward, please be a little more specific as to what you are offering, if you want to draw any attention to future transactions for yourself.

Dan

dont hve anything to trade for those like you said ima newbie i have all mid-end stuff and sorry for being ignorant, ill try to find some other mid-end stuff unless you have any.

Back