WTTF Turkey Red, Topps 52 and Masterpieces Set Wants

dlackey said:
Not sure what the sp is on that card, was just told it was the sp when i traded for it. Just lmk what we can do on a trade. If i had to pick from those i would prefer the ones that has a set i need les cards from to get completed.

Thanks,
dennis

I was going to offer all of them for the Ryan. I can check BV if you want. LMK if you would consider all of them for the Ryan you listed?

Works for me, if you want please post it up for us and i will confirm and get this out to you.

Thanks for the great set help

Dennis

stumpfreeman said:
Let me know what you have.

Let me know a year of topps chrome or topps chrome traded you could use as i have way to many to list all of them. I have 150 or so refractors from 05 topps chrome alone as well as 06 topps chrome, have other years but may not be as many.

Thanks,
Dennis

dlackey said:
Let me know a year of topps chrome or topps chrome traded you could use as i have way to many to list all of them. I have 150 or so refractors from 05 topps chrome alone as well as 06 topps chrome, have other years but may not be as many.

Thanks,
Dennis

2005,2006, 2007, 2008, Topps Chrome, any red, black, blue, bronse, white, basically, serial numbered refractors from these years, not as interested in the base refractors.

Thanks, STUMP

I will see what i have in #'d refractors, won't be as many as the base refractors though.

Thanks,
Dennis

Back