WTTF Todd Helton Oddballs and 2013 Parallels

Roxfan17

Bench Warmer
Just like the title states, I'd love to add some Todd Helton oddball stuff to my collection seeing as I've got most base and quite a few inserts. I will listen to what you have base, insert, and parallel-wise, especially if numbered. Also, I've not been able to pick up any 2013 Topps Series 2 Helton parallels, so any help would be appreciated.

I may change my mind, but for now I only want to trade. My money is currently focused on completing sets.

Thanks,
Tim

Ive got a few Heltons I can let go. I got a Leaf 2002 Nationals promo 2/5, 1998 Donruss Rookie Diamond Kings /10000, and a 2002 Topps T-206 Framed G/U. Lmk if interested and if you have any Ken Griffey Jr, Cal Ripken Jr, Carlos Gonzalez, Tulo, other Heltons, Blake Street Bombers, or recent Rockies rookies, thanks.

Ive got a few Heltons I can let go. I got a Leaf 2002 Nationals promo 2/5, 1998 Donruss Rookie Diamond Kings /10000, and a 2002 Topps T-206 Framed G/U. Lmk if interested and if you have any Ken Griffey Jr, Cal Ripken Jr, Carlos Gonzalez, Tulo, other Heltons, Blake Street Bombers, or recent Rockies rookies, thanks.

No interest I take it?

No interest I take it?
So sorry for the delay camaropat. The only one I need is the 02 Leaf Nationals Promo, but quite honestly, I don't think I have anything of equal value to that since it is #ed 2/5. I could get a list of everything I have to offer from all those you mentioned, but I don't want to insult you with an offer. I do have a few extra #ed Helton cards that might equal it but, again, don't want to step on toes. Just let me know whatever you would like. You will not hurt my feelings if you decided to keep it. Thanks!

Ive had the Helton since '02, and Im happy to move it along to sombody else who will appreciate it too. Shoot me a list of the players above and any relics you can move and Im sure we can get you that Helton. :D
So sorry for the delay camaropat. The only one I need is the 02 Leaf Nationals Promo, but quite honestly, I don't think I have anything of equal value to that since it is #ed 2/5. I could get a list of everything I have to offer from all those you mentioned, but I don't want to insult you with an offer. I do have a few extra #ed Helton cards that might equal it but, again, don't want to step on toes. Just let me know whatever you would like. You will not hurt my feelings if you decided to keep it. Thanks!

Just like the title states, I'd love to add some Todd Helton oddball stuff to my collection seeing as I've got most base and quite a few inserts. I will listen to what you have base, insert, and parallel-wise, especially if numbered. Also, I've not been able to pick up any 2013 Topps Series 2 Helton parallels, so any help would be appreciated.

I may change my mind, but for now I only want to trade. My money is currently focused on completing sets.

Thanks,
Tim

I have a 1o inch colorado Rockies teddy bear. Heltons name is not on it, but I figured you for a Rockies fan and you said oddball so there it is. Lmk.

Back