WTTF Tennessee Titans Especially Rob Bironas

lol no doubt. He doesnt have many cards so its hard to fine them. Especially ones I dont already have. Mainly the Sp's like End Zones /6 and Printing Plates is what I need.

please do or atleast LMK what it is and what its numbered to. I dont ave a whole lot of base left but im sure I can dig up somw cowboys if you want to do that. And I have lots FT what are you looking for??

I have a Rob GU I'lll see if i can dig up a scan.

I am just looking for Cowboys. No point in having all of these other teams sitting in my house taking up space. I will trade all of the Titans I've got for Cowboys. If you don't have base, I'll trade heavy in your favor for serial #'d/GU, etc...

Also looking for refractors (any) and Drew Brees.

ill lyk what I have when i get home from work :)

I am just looking for Cowboys. No point in having all of these other teams sitting in my house taking up space. I will trade all of the Titans I've got for Cowboys. If you don't have base, I'll trade heavy in your favor for serial #'d/GU, etc...

Also looking for refractors (any) and Drew Brees.

I am pretty sure what I have is a Rob Bowman Sterling refractor.I'm in Arkansas right now but I'll be home Friday. I'll get you a scan saturday.

Big A

Okay, here's what I came up with man. I have two GU one is a refractor and one not. Refractor is numbered 15/199, the other 239/389.

scan0001.jpg

Back