Wttf Current Phillies Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cardguy

Bench Warmer
We are currently looking to trade for CURRENT PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES CARDS. We are interested in base, inserts, rookies, numbered, game used, autos, or anything rare. We are only interested in players CURRENTLY WITH THE PHILLIES AND IN A PHILLIES UNIFORM. If you have anything please let us know what you would be looking for in trade

Check my bucket, there are a couple of jersey cards, but I have a ton of numbered refractors etc under the Phillies. I alson have a bunch of base.

Let me know, STUMP

maybe i will trade...ur onl ylookin for current? cuz i have some gu of old phillies players but in their phillies uni

stumpfreeman said:
Check my bucket, there are a couple of jersey cards, but I have a ton of numbered refractors etc under the Phillies. I alson have a bunch of base.

Let me know, STUMP

I looked at the cards you have in your phillies section and saw some stuff I can use. Please let me know what you would be looking for in trade.

cardguy said:
I looked at the cards you have in your phillies section and saw some stuff I can use. Please let me know what you would be looking for in trade.

I am looking for Twins. Mauer especially. Let me know if you have any Twins to trade. I also collect asian players, Jeter, Fielder, Ryan Braun (brewers), Josh Beckett.
You might have missed this:
24 of 52
ColeHamelsjersey24of52Phillies2007B.jpg

Let me know, STUMP

stumpfreeman said:
I am looking for Twins. Mauer especially. Let me know if you have any Twins to trade. I also collect asian players, Jeter, Fielder, Ryan Braun (brewers), Josh Beckett.
You might have missed this:
24 of 52
ColeHamelsjersey24of52Phillies2007B.jpg

Let me know, STUMP

I did miss that thank you. I am interested in that as well as some of the phillies cards you have listed as well. I do have a couple of twins autos available but I do not have anything on Mauer though. Would you like inserts and base in trade for the inserts and base on the phillies you have listed?

PLMK

cardguy said:
I did miss that thank you. I am interested in that as well as some of the phillies cards you have listed as well. I do have a couple of twins autos available but I do not have anything on Mauer though. Would you like inserts and base in trade for the inserts and base on the phillies you have listed?

PLMK

Not too interested in base, but numbered inserts are good. If you have scans of what you are willing to trade, that would be great. If the deal seems a little in my favor, I can throw in base cards I have. Let me know what numbered parallells and autos you have and we can go from there. I also have rookie cards not listed in my photobucket. PM me or post what you have and what you want.

STUMP

bklgh said:
alright do you have any yankees or rays? i also have TONS of phillies base could be some rc's and inserts in there too.

I do have some yankees and rays cards available for trade. Please let me know how much you have and I will try and match it

stumpfreeman said:
Not too interested in base, but numbered inserts are good. If you have scans of what you are willing to trade, that would be great. If the deal seems a little in my favor, I can throw in base cards I have. Let me know what numbered parallells and autos you have and we can go from there. I also have rookie cards not listed in my photobucket. PM me or post what you have and what you want.

STUMP

I do have insert cards available on the players you mentioned. I don't have any of them scaned right now. Please let me know what rookies you might have. As far as the auto goes I do have 2 2009 upper deck craig breslow autos available if interested.

stumpfreeman said:

STUMP

I do have insert cards available on the players you mentioned. I don't have any of them scaned right now. Please let me know what rookies you might have. As far as the auto goes I do have 2 2009 upper deck craig breslow autos available if interested. We also have from 2008 ud timeline a nick blackburn auto numbered out of 93.

PLMK

Back