need anything here?:
Kevin Jones 04 Fleer Showcase Sweet Sigs Auto #32/300
Kevin Jones 04 Hit Auto
Kevin Jones 04 Hot Prospects Auto Patch RC #/278
Kevin Jones 04 Sage Auto Edition Auto #/750
Kevin Jones 04 Topps Auto RC #465/1099
Kevin Jones 04 Topps Draft Picks Class Marks Rookie Auto
and
Kevin Jones Auto Ridell Mini Helmet (Virginia Tech)
LMK or PM me so i get your message back,
don

I like that one the most, whats the bv on that one? At the very least I would like to work something for one of the cheaper ones I still dont have any auto of him for my Tech collection...lmk what you need from my lists, thanks.
-John

Raptasguyvc15 said:

I like that one the most, whats the bv on that one? At the very least I would like to work something for one of the cheaper ones I still dont have any auto of him for my Tech collection...lmk what you need from my lists, thanks.
-John
Hi....i only collect autos and didn't see anything i need. BV on that is $80....what you got in that range?

I didnt realize it booked that high, I dont have anything that books 80 that im looking to move to be honest with you, if you saw any lower end autos that you may need for the hit or the sage auto then lmk, if not thanks for your time.
-John

Hey Rapta,here's some that you might could use maybe...KJones AU SP 04 Foundations,KJones Sweet Sigs Gold RC#03 of 99,KJones 04 Fleer Greats Blue Border RC#608 of 999,several lower-end RC's to many to list unless interested,Marcus Vick 06 Donruss Classics RC # 0434 of 1499. Also a pile of higher end redskins stuff,mostly Jason Campbell AU RC's...if interested just lmk...John

I like the Jones Sweet Sigs /99 and the Vick Donruss Classics for sure...My tradelist is kind of limited you may not see anything there for your Jones auto...I pretty much collect all redskins rookies of current players...if you dont mind listing your skins stuff that would be great, thanks.
-John

Back