WTTF Brady, Peyton, AP, BiG Ben, Romo etc.

Vikesrule

Bench Warmer
Want to get some more trades done.Mainly looking for rookies but will think about other stuff too. I'm fine trading in your favor if I like the card/s. Looking for Brady, Peyton, AP, BiG Ben, Romo, LT, Westbrook, Pierre Thomas, Brandon Jacobs, Eli, Brees, Calvin Johnson, Bowe, Slaton, Michael Turner and of course Viking stuff. PM works best. Thanks for looking!

Need these
henne583.jpg

PHOTO707.jpg

vosen8832 said:
I have a big Ben and LT jersey FT. I like the Lee Evans and Dan Fouts Patches.
Looks like the LT books for $12 and the Big Ben for $15 (?). The Evans books for $10 and the Fouts books for $50 so I'll have to pass on the Fouts in this one. As far as the Evans goes I'd be fine working that out but I want to give Jaygobears a day to respond to be fair. I'll let you know though!

RomoCollector said:
like the sinorice moss prime cuts
I didn't see anything I'm interested in from your bucket BUT I'm wondering, since you're a Romo collector (VERY nice incomingby the way!), if you would have a Bowman Romo rookie to trade for the Sinorice cut auto #/30. They both book $40 and I don't have and Romo rookies so I'd throw in a couple Romo inserts out of appreciation. Let me know if this is even a possibility. Thanks!

Back