Have a few for you

2024 Topps Chrome 25, 65, 136, 162, 255

Can use

2024 Topps Chrome 3

Or any 2024 Topps Rainbow Foil cards.

Thanks,
Dennis
Hey Dennis,

I've got the Burnes for you...do you have a rainbow foil list for me to even it out?

Andy

Hey Doug,

Can still use 148 and 251

Andy
Hey Andy,

If my book values are correct, I would be fifty cents short of the Julio Rodriguez '89 Chrome ($2.50 - $2.00). Is there anything I can throw in (player/team/etc) that would bring it into line? If my numbers are off, let me know.

Thanks

Doug

Hey Andy,

If my book values are correct, I would be fifty cents short of the Julio Rodriguez '89 Chrome ($2.50 - $2.00). Is there anything I can throw in (player/team/etc) that would bring it into line? If my numbers are off, let me know.

Thanks

Doug
I’m on my way to the Dodgers game so I need to double check that I haven’t traded it, but we can just do it straight up PWE as long as it’s in my stack.

Hey Andy,

Thanks

Doug
Hey Doug,

Sorry for the lag…I’ve got the Julio if you want to post it up.

Andy

Have a few for you

2024 Topps Chrome 25, 65, 136, 162, 255

Can use

2024 Topps Chrome 3

Or any 2024 Topps Rainbow Foil cards.

Thanks,
Dennis
Hey Dennis,

Didn’t realize the rainbows were for your grandson….does he still need:

82, 87, 110, 316, 327

If so, maybe shoot me an insert or two to even it back out, doesn’t matter what they are, would be happy to help out his set!

Andy

Back