WTTF 2023 Topps Heritage SPs and Heritage High SPs

Looks good to me, I just need to check for these cards. Truthfully, have not been vigilant in that thread updating with so little activity there. Could have traded a few of these in other deals so need to check. Thx
Larry, I have located all of those cards you listed. You can post the trade if you have the time, if not I can do it later this evening. Thanks Carlton

Oh yes, apologies. Working in order and got stuck in finding traders for LarryG. Will get with you after I finish with that - tomorrow for sure.. Thx
@darkman
Ok, I don't have the BVs for most of these, so I want to run it to you to see what you think:
The 23H 481 and 490 cards to me
To you: 2022 Bowman Chrome 83 Tatis Jr, 2023 Topps Big League 8 Bit Baller 8B-9 Henderson RC and 23BL 225 Franco Silver.
LMK Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Carlton,

I have the 481 and 490. Just go ahead and post up any equivalent value of any of my sig players, and I will get them to you.

Doug
Doug,
I found these for you, but have other options if these don’t work.
To you: 2022 Bowman Chrome 83 Tatis Jr, 2023 Topps Big League 8 Bit Baller 8B-9 Henderson RC and 23BL 225 Franco Silver.
Just lmk Thanks
Carlton

Still looking for these little lost SP puppies so if you see one wandering around please contact me. I promise to give it a good home.

Hey Carlton,

I have the 2023 Topps Heritage #433 Bryan Shaw SP

Do you have any dupe base cards of: Judge, Julio Rodriguez, Acuna, Harper, Brett Baty or Casas?

JLMK

Doug

Hey Carlton,

I have the 2023 Topps Heritage #433 Bryan Shaw SP

Do you have any dupe base cards of: Judge, Julio Rodriguez, Acuna, Harper, Brett Baty or Casas?

JLMK

Doug
Doug,
I have a 2022 Bowman Platinum 57 Bryce Harper BV 3.00, same BV as the 433 SP.
Any interest in a pwe trade?
Carlton

Getting no love on this thread, so here I am to bother y'all again. Since it's a bit of a lull after the 24 TS1 roll out frenzy, how about anyone with some 23 Heritage SPs to trade give me a holler. Thanks.

Back