WTTF 2022 Heritage Set Needs

Hi Andy,
I have 13, 138, 267, 456 and 469.
Do you have any SPs FT? If not, I could use any of the Baseball Flashbacks inserts you have.
Larry

Hi Andy,
I have 13, 138, 267, 456 and 469.
Do you have any SPs FT? If not, I could use any of the Baseball Flashbacks inserts you have.
Larry
Hey Larry,

I don’t have any extra SPs at the moment. I actually found a stack I had put down in another room and forgot to take some off the list when I updated yesterday. At any rate, I only need the two SPs from you, but you can have all my baseball flashbacks in exchange. If that works for you feel free to post it.

Andy

Hey Larry,

I don’t have any extra SPs at the moment. I actually found a stack I had put down in another room and forgot to take some off the list when I updated yesterday. At any rate, I only need the two SPs from you, but you can have all my baseball flashbacks in exchange. If that works for you feel free to post it.

Andy
Great, Andy. It's posted.

Post something up Tradewise for us I have you 459 and I have those pujols to send also

if i remember correctly didn't you get some 2021 topps fire cards in a break a little while back ... i think you had the cardinals and got a
17 Dylan Carlson St. Louis Cardinals
if you did and don't want it i need it for my set lol that would leave me needing these last 2 to finish that set
1 Mike Trout Los Angeles Angels
71 Alex Verdugo Boston Red Sox

Last edited:
If you have any A’s cards from ‘21 Big League or ‘22 Opening Day you can throw one in. Don’t have any right now.

If not no worries on my end we can a do 2 for 1.
Don’t have any of those yet, but if you need the 2022 Topps #42 Moreland in the Walmart blue border if you need it.

Back