WTTF: 08 & 09 Icons Lettermen

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
I have picked up quite a few UD Icons Lettermen over the past week through trades and eBay, but I am still looking to add to my collection. I am mainly looking to trade for these, but if the price is right, I may be interested in buying as well. I have a pretty good start on the 2009 Lettermen set already, but I am really looking to add to the 2008 portion (especially since that set has the parallels to go along with it). Still pretty much need everything for both years though, so if you have any Icons Lettermen you are trying to move, please let me know what you've got and take a look at the ol' bucket. Thanks!!!

marinocollector said:
have an 08 goldie hawn and an 09 bob lilly... if you need them, plmk if you have any marino cards or 09 ud draft autos thanks!

I'm not sure if I have any Marinos that you need, but I can use both of those lettermen. Please take a look at my bucket (any Marino stuff should be in the FB Stars album) and let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Lettermen

TinCastleMusic said:
I have picked up quite a few UD Icons Lettermen over the past week through trades and eBay, but I am still looking to add to my collection. I am mainly looking to trade for these, but if the price is right, I may be interested in buying as well. I have a pretty good start on the 2009 Lettermen set already, but I am really looking to add to the 2008 portion (especially since that set has the parallels to go along with it). Still pretty much need everything for both years though, so if you have any Icons Lettermen you are trying to move, please let me know what you've got and take a look at the ol' bucket. Thanks!!!
Have the Icons standard letters
Billy Dee Williams (S/07/47), G (46/47)
Burt Reynolds L (27/42), Y (08/47)
Goldie Hawn (R (12/40, A (28/68), G (07/40)
interested PLMK
[email protected]
Thanks

Back