WTTF 06-07 BAP Dual Autographs

camaro69

Bench Warmer
WTTF 06-07 BAP Dual Autographs just two more needed

PLMK which ones that you have and what you are looking for in return.Below is my current want list.Thanks,Winston.:)

Jarome Iginla/Dany Heatley
Alexander Ovechkin/Chris Clark

I have three in hand, Stoll/Horcoff, Gagne/Carter, and Chara/Ward. I also have the Selanne/Niedermayer it was posted on ebay yesterday, it is under 7202jones if you want to look. I am looking for Hemsky stuff and BAP autos back Thanks.

thegreatgalush said:
I have three in hand, Stoll/Horcoff, Gagne/Carter, and Chara/Ward. I also have the Selanne/Niedermayer it was posted on ebay yesterday, it is under 7202jones if you want to look. I am looking for Hemsky stuff and BAP autos back Thanks.

I have 5 extra duals left and about 20 regular autos left and 6 #xx/25 and a 3 #xx/10.Not much in Hemsky.PLMK.Thanks.:)

thegreatgalush said:

Your PM box is full and will not receive any more meassages.:)

Leafsfan1967 said:
Do you have a list of these? I may be interested in some of them. :)

Not a list but here is the scans of what I have left from BAP.There are a couple cards that are traded or pending.In the ones out of xx/25 the Fleury is gone and in the duals the Savard/Murray is pending.Thnaks.:)

Regular Autographs
Baseautos1.jpg

Baseautos2.jpg

Dual Autographs and #xx/10
dualxx-10.jpg

Autographs #xx/25
xx-25autos.jpg

I now have an extra Wellwood/Stajan in hand. Only one I can use is the Lundqvist dual. Not sure BV on either, so LMK if that's a possibility. Is that Straka on there with him? :)

Back