WTT 2008-2009 U.D. YOUNG GUNS Hockey Inserts

swampstyle

Bench Warmer
Not really into hockey but ended up with some packs and these came out! Would like to trade for other sports (football, baseball, basketball, golf, and possibly wrestling or non-sports cards). Would also be willing to sell. Please make any offers! Willing to make a deal if you take them all! I can scan them in if anyone would like!

#207 Derrick Brassard
#213 Darren Helm
#218 T.J. Oshie
#223 Erik Ersberg
#228 Anssi Salmela
#236 Kyle Turris
#243 Vladimir Mihalik

Not really into hockey but ended up with some packs and these came out! Would like to trade for other sports (football, baseball, basketball, golf, and possibly wrestling or non-sports cards). Would also be willing to sell. Please make any offers! Willing to make a deal if you take them all! I can scan them in if anyone would like!

#207 Derrick Brassard
#213 Darren Helm
#218 T.J. Oshie
#223 Erik Ersberg
#228 Anssi Salmela
#236 Kyle Turris
#243 Vladimir Mihalik

I could probably help you get some other sports for these. I'm really only interested in the Oshie, but will take them all for the right deal.
I've got lots of basketball and football, and am willing to trade similarly valued RCs for em. Take a quick look at my bucket (not 100% up to date, but close) or give me an idea of what specifically you're wanting in return.

Back