WTB/WTTF These Player Autos - From Stars to Scrubs - Everyone has some of these TT

TheBucsGuy

Bench Warmer
Hey All,

I am looking for one auto of all of the following players (I prefer they be in a Bucs uniform, BUT at this point I will take any uniform! I know some of these guys were not even in a Bucs uniform long enough to have a Bucs auto...)

Anderson, Gary (RB - 80's)***
Armstrong, Tyji****
Brooks, James***
Brown, Lomas***
Bryant, Antonio***
Buchanon, Phillip***
Chandler, Chris***
Cobb, Reggie***
Comella, Greg***
Curry, Eric
Dawsey, Lawrence**
Dudley, Rickey***
Edwards, Mario***
Everett, Thomas***
Ferguson, Joe***
Fulton, Xavier***
Garrett, Jason***
Gates, Lionel***
Green, Cornell***
Green, Jacquez***
Griese, Brian***
Hall, Rhett***
Harrison, Todd***
Hastings, Andre***
Highsmith, Alonzo***
Johnson, Tracy***
Jolley, Doug***
Jones, Mark***
Jones, Thomas***
June, Cato***
Kelly, Brian***
King, Shaun***
Knight, Marcus***
Landeta, Sean***
Lawrie, Nate***
Legette, Tyrone***
Madison, Anthony***
Martin, Cecil***
McFarland, Anthony**
McRae, Charles***
Mix, Bryant***
Neal, Lorenzo***
Pawlawski, Mike***
Petitgout, Luke***
Porter, Rufus***
Price, Shawn***
Prior, Mike***
Rice, Simeon***
Riesenberg, Doug***
Roby, Reggie***
Rudd, Dwayne***
Sears, Arron***
Sims, Ryan
Spurrier, Steve***
Stecker, Aaron***
Strait, Derrick***
Thomas, Broderick***
Thomas, Lamar***
Thomas, Robb***
Trotter, Jeremiah***
Upshaw, Regan***
Warren, Paris***
Williams, Doug***
Wilson, Reinard***
Wistrom, Tracey***
Young, Steve***

I have PP for the right price and plenty to trade. I am working on a bucket/website so my traders are not up yet. Just let me know who/what you collect and I am sure we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll look but I don't think I can help. I do know I have some rare cards of some of them, if you are interested.

I would have some interest.

I am working on a master set of Bucs who were ever active (one RC, Auto, and GU if they had one).

I have cleared a ton, but I still need these autos. I hate saying this because I hate to hear it but it would depend on the player (for the non-RC rare ones.)

My complete want list is here: http://www.stovallcentral.com/bucwants.html

Thanks!

I have a Lionel Gates '05 SPA Gold. Will look and see what else I have when I get home.

Ferguson, Joe
Garrett, Jason***
Gates, Lionel***
Jones, Mark
Stecker, Aaron***
Strait, Derrick
Warren, Paris

i know i have those, and some are going up this week on COMC :salut:

Ferguson, Joe
Garrett, Jason***
Gates, Lionel***
Jones, Mark
Stecker, Aaron***
Strait, Derrick
Warren, Paris

i know i have those, and some are going up this week on COMC :salut:

Are the ones you listed on COMC or do you still have them? Let me know when you COMC stuff is live.

The Gates SPA Gold posted on COMC. Let me know if you want one - I have 2 on there. The rest I have not had a chance to check.

good luck. I have been doing a similar project with my dolphins. Sitting at 157/201.
Some of the guys who have low end autos are gonna be the hardest to find as they never get put on any sites.

FYI Reggie Roby has 1 certifed auto in 92 pro line portraits. Only books 30 but tends to sell more then that when they come up. Havent seen one in about 6 months or so and when the next one does come up i am going for it :cheers:

Also CMB as i may have some guys on your list. LMK.

good luck. I have been doing a similar project with my dolphins. Sitting at 157/201.
Some of the guys who have low end autos are gonna be the hardest to find as they never get put on any sites.

FYI Reggie Roby has 1 certifed auto in 92 pro line portraits. Only books 30 but tends to sell more then that when they come up. Havent seen one in about 6 months or so and when the next one does come up i am going for it :cheers:

Also CMB as i may have some guys on your list. LMK.

Thanks for the heads up and I will take a look!

Back