Wow

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Take a look at this email I got from the mag site this morning after getting another from UD Customer Service yesterday and I responded to without getting mad or being mean.........

Don't ever remember saying anything bad about UD other than the usual but my sig must have upset them.

And 2 things let's keep this here and they have no clue about redemptions because I have a Maroney been there 4 months didn't tell Nick though. Hope i'm not in legal trouble if I am don't have anything of value anyway.

First one from UD CS

I have noticed that you are upset over something according to the Beckett boards. What is troubling you I don’t see any redemption in your account.

Nick Leslie
Customer Service Supervisor
The Upper Deck Company
985 Trade Drive Suite A
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
[email protected]
Please include original emails when replying

To ensure our messages always go to your inbox, please add [email protected] to your address book or safe senders list.

Learn how.

http://click.email.rewardsnetwork.com/?ffcb10-fea01571756c007c75-fe511d7875610379711d-fefa1775756302

Email received this morning.

I just wanted to let you know that I had to edit your signature on the Beckett Message Boards due to the use of Upper Deck’s trademarked logo.

Upper Deck’s Senior Counsel requested the removal yesterday, and we have to comply.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Bill

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bill Sutherland

Project Manager

Beckett Media LP

4635 McEwen Rd.

Dallas, TX 75244

Remove all signs of discontent and it makes it go away. Out of sight, out of mind.

They must have nothing better to do than worry about you :roll:

I just wanted to let you know that I had to edit your signature on the Beckett Message Boards due to the use of Upper Deck’s trademarked logo.

So will they remove all Upper Deck cards too?

This is just censoring and Beckett is being made UD's biotch

just another page in the 'beckett and ud in bed' story...

and seriously, with 95% of things selling under bv, why have they yet to up the price of Brad Smith Bowman Chrome Gold autos or 89 UD Griffey Jrs?

what did your sig have or say ?

UDLogo2.jpg

Funny thing is it's been there since like January and they just saw it ? The other thing is , this Nick guy must be an UD lurker to send me an email and btw how did he get my email ? No way the mag site gave it to him :lollol::lollol::lollol:

The nail that proves they are in bed together imo.

Back