Football WOW!!!! What a pull

jasonbay said:
Sweet card. I guess ill have to follow it to see how much it goes for . I dont understand why your friend charged for shipping . Its more almost guarenteed to bring him a hefty amount , does he need to nickel and dime the buyer ? I think not .

I think 15.00 is cheap for insured sig confirmation shipping and handling on this item. Ebay charges your first born in fees for high priced items and with paypal you have to provide signature confirmation and the insurance alone will be more than 15.00.

jasonbay said:
Okay this auction will probably go for atleast 3,000. If all that you speak is so expensive and he's worried about losing money, god for bid not like he's not going to make 1000% profit or whatever the hell it is on one card and then why would he only put 15.00 for shipping? That to me is nickel and diming , sure its the right of the seller and he can do whatever he wants but it doenst make it right IMO

Then you obviously have no clue how to run a business. If you take losses on other parts of your business eventually it wont matter how much your crap sells for you will loose money and loose your business. It is not nickel and diming and it is not cheap. He will pay at least $100 in fees, and hes only getting back $15 of that.

Back