Football WOW!!!! What a pull

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
Hey guys my buddy (Heath23) just got crazy and ripped a box of exquisite football from last year while we were packing up to go to the show and hit the Doak Walker 1/1 Cut!!!! any thoughts on what price to put on it at the show. This is a national type show so haveing cards that sell for thousands arent just pretty case displays here.

HE said he will probably ebay it if he can't get a strong offer at ft washington this weekend but I have seen 30,000 dropped there on a card before so he may sell it this weekend. will try and get a pic of it if I can

Sweet card. I guess ill have to follow it to see how much it goes for . I dont understand why your friend charged for shipping . Its more almost guarenteed to bring him a hefty amount , does he need to nickel and dime the buyer ? I think not .

jasonbay said:
Sweet card. I guess ill have to follow it to see how much it goes for . I dont understand why your friend charged for shipping . Its more almost guarenteed to bring him a hefty amount , does he need to nickel and dime the buyer ? I think not .

I would rathernot loose out on money, if they guarantee insrance plus dc# plus sig confirmation. It will cost a nice price. Its their right to pass that price onto the buyer

Okay this auction will probably go for atleast 3,000. If all that you speak is so expensive and he's worried about losing money, god for bid not like he's not going to make 1000% profit or whatever the hell it is on one card and then why would he only put 15.00 for shipping? That to me is nickel and diming , sure its the right of the seller and he can do whatever he wants but it doenst make it right IMO

Back