Worst Mock Yet

1) No skill position players until pick #21
2) Only 6 skill position players in the entire first round
3) Bradford is the first QB taken
4) Berry drops all the way to 13
This mock reeks of crap.

Cardinals Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma :

Man I agree screw this mock draft we have bigger needs like a defense and an Oline. I would prefer handleing that problem through the draft and then signing a QB through FA or using Boldin as bait to get an upgrade over leinart. Otherwise just stick with Leinart it is costing to much money having 2 QB's paid like staters right now we do not need to draft a QB to pay 30-40 mil to.

If the Bengals take WR, I approve of Dez Bryant. That guy has to be on something though for that draft.

Cardinals Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma :

Man I agree screw this mock draft we have bigger needs like a defense and an Oline. I would prefer handleing that problem through the draft and then signing a QB through FA or using Boldin as bait to get an upgrade over leinart. Otherwise just stick with Leinart it is costing to much money having 2 QB's paid like staters right now we do not need to draft a QB to pay 30-40 mil to.

If the Cardinals did in fact pick a QB with their first rounder, here is something to compare.

Aaron Rodgers was selected with the 24th overall pick. He signed a 5 year, $7.7 million deal, where $5.4 was guaranteed. Granted, it was chalk full of incentives, and he could have maxed out at $24.5 million, but that is nowhere near what a top ten QB would make.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Cardinals did in fact pick a QB with their first rounder, here is something to compare.

Aaron Rodgers was selected with the 24th overall pick. He signed a 5 year, $7.7 million deal, where $5.4 was guaranteed. Granted, it was chalk full of incentives, and he could have maxed out at $24.5 million, but that is nowhere near what a top ten QB would make.

Good info to know, Thanks man. If they did go Qb I would hope the take Clauson over Bradford. I just am not sold on Bradford and his coming off an injury.

This is the best one yet I think:
http://www.mynfldraft.com/NFL-Mock-Draft[/QUOTE]

I think Clausen has the most upside in the draft, but I just dont see him going #1 overall. The ILB they have the Colts taking in the second round is 268 lbs. The Colts have DTs that weigh less then that. It would go against the quick and agile defense the Colts use. 268 lbs is a 3-4 linebacker.

Lol, that mock sucks. As much as I dislike Clausen, there's virtually no way he falls out of the first round. At least he got the Suh pick correct.

After looking at the mocks a bit, I have a feeling that the Chargers will trade with the Patriots. With the Packers possibly picking Best if he is available, the Chargers will likely trade with the team that is notorious for trading back for multiple picks. My guess...

Patriots get #28 and #60
Chargers get #22

After looking at the mocks a bit, I have a feeling that the Chargers will trade with the Patriots. With the Packers possibly picking Best if he is available, the Chargers will likely trade with the team that is notorious for trading back for multiple picks. My guess...

Patriots get #28 and #60
Chargers get #22

very possible, who do think the Chargers will be looking to pick up?

Back