Woodie Fryman Cincinnati Reds

mcobb3479

Bench Warmer
Hey Freaks, I need some help. My neighbor is friends with Woodie Fryman's great-nephews. They are looking for a card of him in a Reds uniform. I have looked and haven't ad any luck. He only played for the Reds 1977. And the 78 Topps card has him in the Cubs uni because he was traded during the off season. Any help would be great. Thanks, Mike.

Hey Freaks, I need some help. My neighbor is friends with Woodie Fryman's great-nephews. They are looking for a card of him in a Reds uniform. I have looked and haven't ad any luck. He only played for the Reds 1977. And the 78 Topps card has him in the Cubs uni because he was traded during the off season. Any help would be great. Thanks, Mike.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Woodie-Frym...0631332838?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item1e6a3bf3e6

$%28KGrHqZHJ%21wE7%29%290EmGDBPE%29wFPk6g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Woodie Fryman 1977 OPC O Pee Chee Card #126 Cincinnati Reds pitcher from Ewing, Ky. near Flemingsburg & Morehead, Kentucky. Woodie only played a few weeks with the Reds as he insisted on being traded rather than play for Sparky Anderson. Because 1977 O Pee Chee were issued late in the 1977 season, they were the only card manufacturer to issue a Woodie Fryman card with the Cincinnati Reds. Card has no creases. Back is clean with no marks.

Back