Why has this not sold?

Krusin

retired hippie
I listed my Mickey Mantle a little while back via a BIN. I priced the card at the below what was listed & lower than completed sales. Since listing I've lowered the amount by $10 a day hoping to snag a sale. I'm down to what I consider my lowest BIN price, cheaper than any other graded "7" by a reputable company out there.
If you have a minute take a look at my auction & tell me what I could do besides lowering the price more to attract a buyer. Everything I read says vintage is Hot, I thought if nothing else one of these repacker companies would of snatched it up. Wish Rex was still posting, I think it was him that was into Vintage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370902406446?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Only thing I can think of is that the card looks crooked I'm the case. Seems odd that it isn't a snugger fit.

I would jack the price $300 and make it BIN/BO

This is what I was going to say. See what people are willing to pay for it. I wouldn't worry too much. Leave it out there and it will sell. Also, if there are watchers and they see that every day the price is lowering they might hold off to see how long you are going to make it. Let it ride. Not like it's going to go down.

ive had quite a bit of success on items that have multiple watchers and I raise the price a few bucks and they hit the FULL BIN and I sell stuff mostly $1.50-$4

Back