Basketball Who's next for Panini?

bjtheman1 said:
I 'm curious to see if they do try get any of these players we would like. That would be sweet

Well Panini hq's is right over near ya bj, i say we go pay them a visit and give them some suggestions lol

Since im an old Pacers fan, i'd love to see a Reggie/Travis Best/Dale Davis/Detlef/Antonio Davis/ Rik Smits auto'd card. For me that would be sweet!

tikitomoka said:
imo Big Z autos would be a big hit...

Yes sir!

And just read today in the paper that Panini recently visited Durant and talking about making him the spokesman for basketball. That would be huge for them.

GotGibson? said:
Yes sir!

And just read today in the paper that Panini recently visited Durant and talking about making him the spokesman for basketball. That would be huge for them.
yeah it looks like that deal will get done. *hopefully* they don't drive his auto prices into the ground like they did kobe though

I'm just throwing this out there...ARVYDAS SABONIS!!! If you were a fan of the blazers in the late 90s/early 00s, you were a fan of this guy!! He's never had a gu/auto card EVER...and ive emailed Panini about him at least 3 times!!! No luck yet...but yeah, he was amazing!

Back