Who's a bigger *hole

BobC

Bench Warmer
Who is a bigger ***hole? A-rod or Borass. THey could not wait one more day to opt out. I wish A-Rod would opt out of life and take Borass with him.

I'll go with Belichick, Owens, and Joey Porter before either of them. Do not see how opting out makes them assholes. Boras is just doing his job and A-Rod has been completely disrespected in NYC.

Why? Isn't it his JOB to create a buzz around his player? Seems he did a good job of it. I, along with everyone else, hates Boras, but he is the best at what he does.

Boras appologized today for the timing. I think he blames it on a leak (he sent them a letter opting out and a reporter got it somehow) or something, but he still said it was his responsibility and he appogized for taking away from the game yada yada yada.

Why? Isn't it his JOB to create a buzz around his player? Seems he did a good job of it. I, along with everyone else, hates Boras, but he is the best at what he does.

I personally hate Boras for the way he has his rookies hold out if they don't get an above-market value offer. Especially for what he did with Matt Harrington, the former 7th overall pick who was advised to hold out and re-enter the draft something like 5 times because he wasn't getting a good enough contract offer.
Boras represents conflict of interest at its finest. His goal is to get the most money he can. An agent's job is to do what's best for the client. He often crosses that line.

Back