Basketball Who will win the NBA Title this year?

Who will win the NBA Title this season?

• LAKERS

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • HEAT

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • CELTICS

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • MAGIC

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • SOMEONE ELSE

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wheeler281 said:
GZigZagManSepia.gif
Raff.jpg

wheeler281 said:

I bet you were the same person for the past 2 years crying when the Lake show took the championship as well.

"Theres noway the lakers win the championship...blah blah blah, ill bet my house and my mother on it!!"

then..

BLAM!! You get schooled, go quiet and show up the next year only to keep a low profile of your busted prediction from the past year and year before that as well!!

Kobe is one of the best players the NBA has ever seen. By the time his career is over, he may contend jordan as the best ever. Infact there is still contension on whether Jordan was the best ever because you cant define the GOAT with 5 positions all equally important to winning. But you wouldnt understand that.

As for Phil Jackson?? Name a better coach?? Name me a coach with a better proven track record for winning?? Dont give me some cry baby schelp story about how winning is easy when you coach stars because just about every team has one superstar. And believe me coaching superstars is much harder than you probably could imagine.

The Magic will win it if they get Paul IMO... otherwise I say the Heat.

I think the East is much stronger than the West for the first time since the Jordan era.

ac-n-mike said:
WOW... NO NEED FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS.... AGAIN GUYS

I felt the same way. I even wrote in my post (Opinion) and dont take offense to an opinion. But I guess a picture of smoking weed and trying to insinuate that I dont know anything is a mild away of offending my character. But then again I should have expected a silly response of a pot smoking guy from someone that cannot backup their reasons as to why Phil isnt the best coach and Kobe wont be GOAT !! Thats what MJ lovers and Kobe haters do!!

orangejello727 said:
I felt the same way. I even wrote in my post (Opinion) and dont take offense to an opinion. But I guess a picture of smoking weed and trying to insinuate that I dont know anything is a mild away of offending my character. But then again I should have expected a silly response of a pot smoking guy from someone that cannot backup their reasons as to why Phil isnt the best coach and Kobe wont be GOAT !! Thats what MJ lovers and Kobe haters do!!
Man it was all in fun. Like this :)

colbert-finger.gif

As long as it isnt the heat ill be happy! id love to see a lakers vs heat finals just to watch kobe stomp the remaining ish outta lebron!

The Bulls had a great offseason and I would love to see them win, but I think the Lakers will beat the Magic and Phil Jackson could retire with a fourth 3-peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back