Who will ND's next coach be?

Urban Meyer wont leave Florida unfortunately. I'll be happy if he does though.

My only hope is that he will be so broken hearted without Tebow that he will move on in a deep depression and try to begin life anew.

Unfortunately, according to a few Florida fans I've talked to, Meyer already is developing a crush on Brantley who, according to some of the same Florida fans, is the 2nd best QB in the SEC :roll:

My only hope is that he will be so broken hearted without Tebow that he will move on in a deep depression and try to begin life anew.

Unfortunately, according to a few Florida fans I've talked to, Meyer already is developing a crush on Brantley who, according to some of the same Florida fans, is the 2nd best QB in the SEC :roll:

3rd best at best. Mallett is the best, then Tebow

I would love to turn my hatred of Meyer into love, but I just don't see that happening. Kelly would be a great fit for ND and if he became the next coach I would be ecstatic, but then again I'm not sure if that will happen either. Even Chip Kelly would be an improvement. But then again many people would be an improvement over Weis.

I would love to turn my hatred of Meyer into love, but I just don't see that happening. Kelly would be a great fit for ND and if he became the next coach I would be ecstatic, but then again I'm not sure if that will happen either. Even Chip Kelly would be an improvement. But then again many people would be an improvement over Weis.

Before reading the last sentence, I was going to suggest Chip Caray even as a step up, but looks like you've got that one figured out.

I hope it is someone even fatter and sloppier. I want them to get that Kansas coach that is Orcha fat. He looks like a walking talking turd. I wish he would have never left Oklahoma.

Who is that guy to know anything? Gruden will be in the NFL.

I more just wanted to kick start the convo again since it was getting dead aorund here :)

As for Gruden he has said in the past that ND was his "dream job" so I could see him going there. Now I personaly do not think he would be a good college coach but then again I do not think he is a good NFL coach. I think he is an over rated bum who has no idea how to manage a team or put together his own roster of players.

Back