Who will have a bigger impact in Detroit...

Who will have a bigger impact in Detroit?

• Tatum Bell

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Calvin Johnson

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Is Detroit still in the league?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Its' ___________ Fault.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I think Tatum Bell will struggle. If he couldnt do great behind the great line in Denver, he will struggle behind the makeshift line in Motown. I think Calvin Johnson will have the biggest impact, and I also think Kevin Jones will be your week 3 through 17 starter.

I think Tatum Bell will struggle. If he couldn't do great behind the great line in Denver, he will struggle behind the makeshift line in Motown. I think Calvin Johnson will have the biggest impact, and I also think Kevin Jones will be your week 3 through 17 starter.

my only issue with Jones has been his durability, not sure if it is bad Detroit luck, his work ethic, or what...

Calvin Johnson because he will open up alot of more options. He will get the double team off Roy, and eventually keep some attention off of Furrey so that Furrey can sneak out in the open field and get some nice yardage.

and: D It's Matt Millens Fault of course
firemillen_small.jpg

Mcdonald is a better slot receiver than Furrey so its either gonna be CJ opening things up for McDonald/whoever is going over the middle and post routes...or its gonna be Tatum Bell because of CJ..so CJ :)

Back