Basketball Who will be the best?

Who will go down as being the best (Of This Group)?

• Total voters
WildThing- If you think Hinrich is garbage, you are CRAZY!

Everyone- I can not believe Wade fell to third here! I know Kobe has done more, but Wade has only been in the leauge 3 years! It is not based on now, it is a projection for when all of them are retired.

Even if you base it on a projection, Kobe Bryant probably has did more already then Wade will accomplish in his career.

If Wade plays for 15 years, he is on pace for 5 championships 5 finals MVP's and is a Hall Of Fame LOCK! Not that I am saying he will get that, but he is on pace for it. I do think he will win at least 1 MVP though. Maybe even this coming season. And he is still gettting better!

And he is already 24. Kobe is only a couple years older and by projections all Kobes number are going to be better, making him a better player. Same with Lebron his numbers frome this past year are up there with The Big O and Jordan. Let me repeat that the Big O and Michael Jordan. Wade or Bryant will never put up numbers like that and he is only 21. And what has Hinrich ever done? Nothing, he was a winner in coleege and will never be a winner in the pros.

Hinrich's team is going to be #2 in the East next season. He is a very stron player in every part of his game, and he did a better job covering Wade in the playoffs than any 1 or 2 players did!

I think you made a mistake you mean Bens team. And they still wont be number two. I think they will not all mesh together. How are they going to get Deng, Gordon, JR Smith, Nocioni and Tyrus Thomas playing time. They cant meaning they wont mesh and there will be a ton of chemistry problems

Thomas is a rookie, he is entitled to nothing, although he will get good playing time. JR Smith may end up getting traded, and the rest of the team was there and did fine together last year.

Alright I see Kobe is winning now. I believe it is Lebron like I stated before but I will show you why DWade is better than Kobe. Before the deal that sent Shaq to Miami it was Wade,Odom,and Caron Butler, taking the Heat to the playoff. I cant recall how far they got but they shocked everyone and did fairly well. Shaq was in LA with Kobe. Now well go to last year it was Kobe,Odom and Caron in LA. They DID NOT even make the PLAYOFFS. How can Wade Odom and Butler make it but Kobe,Odom,and Butler not. So quit voting for Kobe he isnt even going to be a top ten all-time player.

Well at the present time, Kobe will be considered the best. He is an allstar, has 3 rings and by the time he retires will have 30,000 points. Mark my words on that one. Lebron could possibly be the best, and there is no telling where his ceiling is talent wise. Wade as great as he is, will probably succumb to an injury with his reckless style of play.

I think it's Melo, beacause of his complete basketball. He can do the best in the league. James and Wade are in the top now but Anthony will progress more than them.

Thx

lamarsy7 said:
I think it's Melo, beacause of his complete basketball. He can do the best in the league. James and Wade are in the top now but Anthony will progress more than them.

Thx
Melo is probably the most one dimensional out of all those guys. Atleast Dwade and Bron have the ability and mind set to play defense. Melo will never be considered a great player. A very good player yes. He is a glorified Glenn Robinson.

Back