Football Who was your "steal" of the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Who did you luck out in getting in your Fantasy Football draft?

I was happy to end up with Andre Johnson (as long as Schaubb can throw him the ball and not be injured on the bench)

what about you Freaks?

I missed my draft so it drafted for me. Some of my Standouts include Phillip Rivers, Mathew Stafford, Fitzgerald, Lee evans, Reggie Wayne, and Jonathan Stewart

My steal of the year - in 2 of my leagues...I was able to get Michael Vick in the 2nd round! I couldn't believe he was still there!!!!

:D

OK, not really. My steal had to be Carson Palmer in the 11th round of one of my drafts! That league I have been in with the same group of guys for the past 7 years. It is always a competitive league.....somehow he just slipped through the cracks!

I got Tony Romo in the 8th Round of one draft. Pretty happy about that, b/c I hadn't drafted a QB til that point.

Also, I think I'm gonna be happy Greg Olsen as my TE across the board, and that was usually about a 7th round pick.

Got Felix Jones around the 10th round and picked up Rashard Mendenhall as my last pick LOL! HEAR ME NOW, FELIX IS GOING OFF THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back