Baseball Who wants to help me get back into it?

IlDuce

Bench Warmer
Hey there, gentlemen and ladies...

I've been away from collecting, and more specifically, trading, for about 2-3 years. I've decided recently to try to get back into it, but I think I might need some assistance.

Before I took a break, I mainly collected primarily players from my favorite teams in all sports, and I dabbled in a small bit of prospecting. When I went away from the hobby, I didn't do the whole "Quitting the game...liquidating everything" deal, so I still have some stuff laying around that I can use to get started again.

Mainly what I'm looking for from you guys is any information you can think of that will help me. Anything I need to be aware of that may have changed over the past couple years. Things like what's hot/not, changes in trading protocol, new shipping guidelines, new products and the pros/cons of them, recent crazes that i might not be aware of...Anything that I might need to know in order to have informed discussions and dealings on this site.

Before anyone suggests it, I am in the process of getting a Photobucket up and running, as I do know how critical that is.

Any help will truly be appreciated, and I hope to become a productive, useful, well-liked member of this community as soon as possible. Also, I apologize for the long read...I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle.

PS....I'll be looking to move a lot of my cards for memorabilia whenever possible, so if you know a guy, or are a guy who would be interested in that sort of thing, let me know. Thanks again!

Back