• Dirk

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Nash

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Nash.

I just can't see the Suns winning without him. He makes so many players on the team better. Raja Bell, Barbosa, Diaw and I'm sure others possibly may not have been heard of if Nash wouldn't of been there. He makes them so much better.

Without Nash the Suns maybe wouldn't even be a contender for the playoffs, let alone the championship.

There are i'm sure many more reasons.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Nash.

I just can't see the Suns winning without him. He makes so many players on the team better. Raja Bell, Barbosa, Diaw and I'm sure others possibly may not have been heard of if Nash wouldn't of been there. He makes them so much better.

Without Nash the Suns maybe wouldn't even be a contender for the playoffs, let alone the championship.

There are i'm sure many more reasons.

Nash is great, but honestly people say that the Suns can't win without Nash. Does that make him a MVP. Can the Lakers play without Kobe, the Pistons without Billups, the Celtics without Paul Pierce. And in terms of making people better Dirk does it as well. Sets up Erick Dampier every game, draws the defense towards him leaving people open for jumpers and has had some really nice assist numbers the last few games.

MF4L said:
Nash is great, but honestly people say that the Suns can't win without Nash. Does that make him a MVP (YES) . Can the Lakers play without Kobe Nope, the Pistons without Billups Possibly, the Celtics without Paul Pierce Can't even play with him ;). And in terms of making people better Dirk does it as well. Sets up Erick Dampier every game, draws the defense towards him leaving people open for jumpers and has had some really nice assist numbers the last few games.

Maybe Co-MVPs, but there is no way you can vote against Nash. I am a Mavs fan, too..

He makes everyone better, much better. Sure, maybe Dirk makes them a bit better, but not even close to Nash. Honestly, since you are a Dirk fan, of course you pick Dirk. I am a Mavs fan, but think Nash is one of the best players in the league, and definatly should be the MVP.

Plus, Dirk choked :(

I mean, don't get me wrong, Dirk is phenominal... but you can't vote against Nash if you voted him last year and the year before..

Personally I don't think either. I think they are both great players on great teams. But I can think of great players on not so great teams that make a bigger difference to their teams. Nash and Dirk are both awesome, but personally don't think that either are the most valuable to their individual teams.

Also what about Tim Duncan? Where would San Antonio be without him? I would have to say... not in the playoffs.

lebron james , he carries the cavs on his back, if he had the kind of players that nash has around him, the cavs would be unstoppable. instead he has to carry guys like snow,hughes,varejo.... , put lebron in the point guard role in phoenix and they don't lose a game. do not get me wrong, nash is great, but the difference between what nash does and what the rest of the suns players do is far less than what lebron does for the cavs. lets pass the torch to the future greatest player to ever play the game.lebron james is the mvp !

well ,nash won the mvp the last 2 years but he was unable to take his team to the finals on both accounts. how do you give a guy the mvp award this year when he has done the same things for the last 2 seasons and has not improved a bit as far as what he does for his team, because he was doing the same thing the last 2 seasons as he is this season . he has huge talent around him , and so does dirk ,but there is no difference in both of their play from this year to the last few years. if lebron can get anyone on the cavs to step up and help a little, they have a great chance to make the finals. detroit is the only team in thier way, and in a 7 game series you never know. if the suns fail to get into the finals with all of thier talent then what does that say about nash? he cannot take over a game if needed and score 35 points for his team in a game 7 . so how valuable can he be. do not get me wrong, he is a great point guard and he does make life easier for his team mates. but he is not the best player in the league, not even close. lebron is the best player in the league ,hands down , but because he does not have anyone on his team that can play, he gets overlooked. without lebron the cavs win a total of 10 games this year, without nash phoenix still goes into the western conference playoffs as a top 2-3 seeded team. so who is more valuable. i am a sixers fan so i have no bias on this subject.

hes a POINT guard, he should not be the primary scorer.

lebron gets 27 and 6 assists = translates to a total of 39 points

nash gets 19 and 12 = translates to a total of 43 points

Back