Who is most likely in say the top 6 picks

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
to trade down? Probably safe to argue that all of those teams are more than a couple pieces away, even though the Rams and Jets were competitive one year back. If I picked one it would be the Raiders

Parcells has a tendency to trade down to stock pile picks, but seeing as how he's in the #1 spot with no sure fire #1 players it may be difficult.

I could also see Atlanta as a possibility here.

I think the Rams and Raiders have the best shot. If Chris Long goes No. 1, the Rams' phone is going to be ringing off the hook for teams interested in McFadden (Atlanta, Dallas).

The Raiders would be a good bet, unless Dorsey is there.

If Atlanta gets pick #3 and McFadden is on the board, I would hope our phone will be ringing to trade down.
The draft isn't top-heavy and is very deep so the best scenario I can find for someone trading up early is to land McFadden.

We need a feature back, but we need about 10 other things as well.

If you can extend it to #7, the Pats are the most likely to trade down because I would consider it a definite. As for the other teams...Miami SHOULD trade down because they aren't just missing one piece. Same goes for most of the other teams, but with the other teams, one top draft pick should help them pretty well so it's not quite as necessary.

If you can extend it to #7, the Pats are the most likely to trade down because I would consider it a definite. As for the other teams...Miami SHOULD trade down because they aren't just missing one piece. Same goes for most of the other teams, but with the other teams, one top draft pick should help them pretty well so it's not quite as necessary.

I know the pats like to trade out but if one ot the upper tier guys is on the board you think they will back out?

I know the pats like to trade out but if one ot the upper tier guys is on the board you think they will back out?
Depends who's there. If, for some reason, McFadden is there, they won't move. I don't see them being that interested in some of the top-tier guys (maybe Gholston as a 3-4 OLB). I could also see them going after Kenny Phillips (move Meriweather to CB).

They might be interested in Dorsey, but he doesn't seem to fit the 3-4 that well.

The guy they'd likely be most interested in would be Chris Long, but he won't fall out of the top 5 (or the top 2, for that matter).

Back