Hockey Who do you think will catch Crosby?

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
personally I don't think anyone will because its crosbys year but if you think there is 1 player that will catch crosby for most pts who do you think it will be.

My vote goes to vinny lecavalier, or ovechkin.

What do you guys think?

If anyone can be called the next Gretzky its this kid. If he dosent want anyone to catch him, noone will. Its just that simple, he is just too amazing. 2 levels above everyone else on the ice.

NADA. He showed Gretzky last night how correct he was when he called him "the next one" Nobody on the Yotes could do anything to stop him. After Crosby scored from his wallet, Gretzky was caught checking his watch.

yeh last nights game was great however they don't meet each other often it was the first time the coyotes and pens meet since before the lock out.

last night was a prime example of the scheduling error the nhl made. it was yotes first sell out of the yr.

a good debate would be.. which visiting team is the biggest draw right now in nhl?

yeh the nhl does need new scheduling to me but can't get enough of the votes if you can sell out in phoenix doesn't that make them wanna rethink themc hanging the schedule doesn't make sense to me.

Back