Who do you NOT want your team to draft...

I would like to see the Titans draft a WR but since we have the 30th pick we'll probably wait till the 2nd or 3rd round. :doh:

Oh for the love of god I hope the 49ers don't take Mark Sanchez. Also I hope for the love of god the damn sea chickens don't take Crabtree. I would HATE to have to collect a damn seahawk. :)

Chargers - Crabtree / Harvin. I loved Crabtree in college, but, I also liked David Klinger, Walter Reyes, Ki-Jana Carter, Ryan Leaf, Dennis Northcutt, etc :redface:.

If the Bolts draft a WR, I hope it's either Mike Thomas or Jarett Dillard. Very versitile WR's that can run crisp routes :salut:

Jags - Don't draft ANY WR's. Worry about defense and OLine. If not, may as well pack the bags and start training camp in Los Angeles :wall:

I dont think Hawks need a QB bad enough for round one, Crabtree is a no because I hate TTU and you dont take a WR unless its Fitz that high. I want line help, either side.

Chalk up another NO vote for Crabtree. Need O Line help more, just hope there is someone good enough to warrant #4 pick money.

Back