Who deserves to be banned? -- A Poll

Who deserves to be banned from baseball for life?

• Pete Rose

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The Numerous PED Users associated with Biogenesis lab.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • None of the above, everyone has done one or the other in their careers and gotten away with it

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
This is a very easy "Who deserves..." Poll.

Comments are appreciated, but not needed.

Pete Rose or the numerous players that have been labeled as PED users due to the investigation involving the Biogenesis lab.

We are not only talking banned from MLB, but also from The Hall Of Fame.

Sorry, but not allowing a "all should be banned" option.

Awwww, I thought we get to vote to kick off members....... SCC Survivor, LOL!

J/K, J/K, I dont think they should ban nobody. Its pretty obvious that most pro atheletes (not just baseball, look at Von Miller getting 4 game suspension in the NFL) are juicing. Pete Rose did a horrible thing and deserves every bit of his ban, but if we arent going to outright ban these PED users, why is Rose banned for life for making bets, even with insider info?

Besides the PED users eligable for the Hall didnt even come close to making it this last go round, leave it up to the voting committee who is and isnt Hall worthy. :)

What about Ryan Braun? He's had some chances and has fudged them all up and lied to us all! I know he is a fine athlete but he must follow the same rules as other athletes, do you agree? In Wisconsin, we're mad at him! Even my seven year old grandson is pissed!

I don't think you need to ban them from the Hall, the voting committee will take care of that. They seem just as adamant to keep people off the ballot as they do to get people in. Pete Rose is one of the best hitters of all time. His ban, in my opinion, was largely the result of a commissioner grudge. That and his propensity to be an absolute turd.
I think is Rosé would have worked harder to get back in the game (managing independent ball) and stayed honest and away from negative media attention, he would've eventually been reinstated. I don't think he deserves to be banned for life.
Rgarding the PED users, I think they just need to follow the CBA to a T and add language in that contract that gives clear implications regarding consequences.

I voted no one. I don't think we can ban one person when it's pretty obvious so many more people were doing it. I don't think it's right that they did it, but I don't feel like stripping them from the Hall of Fame is okay either.

It's clear to me that the only appropriate answers are everybody or nobody. Rose never bet on his own teams, was certainly not the only players betting on baseball, and didn't have the benefit the steroid users do now of suspensions and second chances. It's just a different time. Rose deserves to get in a this point.

I don't think any of the above mentioned should be banned, especially Pete Rose. Rose has suffered so much over the past years being banned from baseball it makes me sick. As far as all the players who took steroids, I just think that if they tested positive, then if they had any home run or batting titles they should be taken away. Baseball is just a game, let them have fun!

Pete Rose didn't just put his stats in question, he put baseball games in question -- what he did was worse. Plus, he signed an agreement with MLB, and you know they had to have a whole lot on him for Rose to sign that.

Back