Which National Treasures RC is the True RC?

I don't know who decided the #/99 is the true RC, but the fact that the patches from the #/49 are actual game used patches, as oppose to event worn, makes them much more desirable in my eyes.

I don't follow the series to much, but do the ones #'d to 99 outsell those #'d to 49?

Beckett (a bunch of random people) says it's the one #/99.

Donruss (the people who actually made the cards and set up the checklist) says it's the one #/49.

I don't know who decided the #/99 is the true RC, but the fact that the patches from the #/49 are actual game used patches, as oppose to event worn, makes them much more desirable in my eyes.

I don't follow the series to much, but do the ones #'d to 99 outsell those #'d to 49?

many of the /99 sell over book for the better players... game used is always nice in my eyes as well, but the true rookie is the true rookie i guess

didn't know the patches were different. I want a /49 anyway now, thanks for that info.

Back