Hockey Which box?

Well, there was no series 1 so I got the Fleer along with one pack of Hot Prospects. Now, for the Hot Prospects, I felt the packs because the packs that have patch cards in them, have only one card in the pack. I felt some packs and felt the patch so, I opened it up and inside was a Yann Danis Autographed Patch Card 237/349. As for the Fleer, I pulled a Rookie Redemption #248 (can't remember who it is off the top of my head) and a I also got a Micheal Oullete Ice Parallel card 14/25. That was easily the best card in the box. I alos got Ed Belfour and Peter Prucha Jersey Cards.

you know what it books?also what colour is the patch.And im just curious to what the prucha jsy what colour it is.I'll try to find bv for the danis and offer a rpice in a bit.

Jeremy

books 40 I doubt I have anything for the danis and I'd only really wanna trade for it if the patch was 2 colour or non white.Is the prucha still pending?

What can you offer for the Prucha?

My new player to collect is Jim Howard so any cards of his could be interesting. Or Bourdon and Bieksa.

Hockeykid87 said:
Well, there was no series 1 so I got the Fleer along with one pack of Hot Prospects. Now, for the Hot Prospects, I felt the packs because the packs that have patch cards in them, have only one card in the pack. I felt some packs and felt the patch so, I opened it up and inside was a Yann Danis Autographed Patch Card 237/349. As for the Fleer, I pulled a Rookie Redemption #248 (can't remember who it is off the top of my head) and a I also got a Micheal Oullete Ice Parallel card 14/25. That was easily the best card in the box. I alos got Ed Belfour and Peter Prucha Jersey Cards.

You probably don't want to go around advertising that you pack search...It is a good way to create a bad image of you. It's not the most honest thing to do.

Hockeykid87 said:
It's not a pack search, bud. I saw an episode of Rip and Pull where the guy pulled the same type of card as me and I thought that I might as well try it.

www.ripandpull.com

Well before you edited your post it said "Now, for the Hot Prospects, I felt the packs because the packs that have patch cards in them, have only one card in the pack. I felt some packs and felt the patch so, I opened it up and inside was a Yann Danis Autographed Patch Card 237/349." not sure how that isn't pack searching, but whatever....your original post abou it is quoted in my first post.
Not sure why you decided to edit that part out of your post....

not trying to bust your chops just giving you a heads up on how you come across with a post such as yours.

I changed it back. I had never gotten anything good from Hot Prospects before and I wanted to see if that worked, it did so I wasn't about to pass up the oportunity to get an auto'd patch card for $11

Hockeykid87 said:
I changed it back. I had never gotten anything good from Hot Prospects before and I wanted to see if that worked, it did so I wasn't about to pass up the oportunity to get an auto'd patch card for $11

You don't have to justify anything to me, I was just giving you a heads up.

Back