What's your best source for new boxes?

I have a distributor that is about a 40 minute drive away. My cost, per box, is usually $5.00 over his cost, plus shipping.

Of course I do visit the local card shop, but his prices are usually $30-$50 over his cost. It should be noted though that, unlike my distributor, the LCS has to purchase from a distributor, pay for shipping, and needs a substantial markup to pay for overhead. (example: 2014 Total Memorabilia... my cost through my distributor - $90.00 / cost through the LCS - $125.00)

Peter, try Dave, and Adams Card World, or Pittsburgh Wholesalers for prices.

Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale Inc
706-B Long Run Rd
McKeesport, PA 15132
Phone: 412-751-6271

Description: Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale - Baseball cards, Prices Updated Daily. Over 1,000 unopened boxes and packs from all 4 major sports available. We also carry unopened boxes of Racing, Golf, Yugioh and a complete line of sportscard supplies.
==============================================================

Steel City Collectibles, Inc.
2417 Walnut Street
McKeesport, PA 15132
Contact Us
Phone: 1-800-752-7995 or 412-672-6200
Email:
[email protected]
Steel City Collectibles Mail order office hours are Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM eastern standard time. 412-672-6200 or toll free 1-800-752-7995
=============================================================

Dave and Adams Card World

5 retail locations found here: http://www.dacardworld.com/retail-stores

=======================================================

Last edited:
Sadly I am outside of the United States so I need to depend on online sales. Funnily enough - I have found some fair sellers on eBay that I am going to bulk purchase off quite soon.

Back