Whatever BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pretty sure if your only intent in the original post was "saying OU was #1 in the first BCS poll," the post would have read something like this:

OU #1 in BCS. :cheers:

Instead, we got,

"OU #1
I will enjoy the responces from u sec boys. hehehehe :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:"

See the difference? One is a respectable post, and one is unwarranted taunting from a guy who never comes around except to gloat.

Shortly thereafter, the conversation derailed when all Charlie asked was why should he care about the initial BCS polls when there are months left in the season to play. Your enlightened response, "Why would you care for the next several years??????? Your team suxxxxxx
1980 is a longggggggggg time ago"

You followed with this response to the ever level-headed rexvos:

"Who has lswho beaten???????? They absolutely have no offense. How many teams have they beaten in the bcs rankings right now??????? We have beaten 2 with mizz being the next rank team. And puhleeeeeeeze dont gimme that shit about when u played them they were ranked. THE only thing you sec boys do best is that bull."

This is why everyone thinks you're a jackass. Would you like me to give you more examples about why nobody here has any respect for you?

You're like the guy who walks into the bar for the first time like he fucking owns the place, picks a fight with a regular just to be cool, and then gets his ass kicked by anyone and everyone therein, including the friendly amish fellow who usually just keeps to himself in the corner sifting through boxes of Dennis Northcutts and Gio Guiduglis (though he never actually lets anyone SEE any of them).

You're a disgrace to Sooner fans.

Hats off to you, sir!

Pretty sure if your only intent in the original post was "saying OU was #1 in the first BCS poll," the post would have read something like this:

OU #1 in BCS. :cheers:

Instead, we got,

"OU #1
I will enjoy the responces from u sec boys. hehehehe :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:"

See the difference? One is a respectable post, and one is unwarranted taunting from a guy who never comes around except to gloat.

Shortly thereafter, the conversation derailed when all Charlie asked was why should he care about the initial BCS polls when there are months left in the season to play. Your enlightened response, "Why would you care for the next several years??????? Your team suxxxxxx
1980 is a longggggggggg time ago"

You followed with this response to the ever level-headed rexvos:

"Who has lswho beaten???????? They absolutely have no offense. How many teams have they beaten in the bcs rankings right now??????? We have beaten 2 with mizz being the next rank team. And puhleeeeeeeze dont gimme that shit about when u played them they were ranked. THE only thing you sec boys do best is that bull."

This is why everyone thinks you're a jackass. Would you like me to give you more examples about why nobody here has any respect for you?

You're like the guy who walks into the bar for the first time like he fucking owns the place, picks a fight with a regular just to be cool, and then gets his ass kicked by anyone and everyone therein, including the friendly amish fellow who usually just keeps to himself in the corner sifting through boxes of Dennis Northcutts and Gio Guiduglis (though he never actually lets anyone SEE any of them).

You're a disgrace to Sooner fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the stupid ass bears fan, who eviidently doesnt have a team, unless its illinois, lmao

You're 18.

Unless you go to Oklahoma (Oklahoma Community College doesn't count), I wouldn't rip on people that don't have a team or those who "picked" a team.

- because it would seem that you don't go to Oklahoma (and from your grammar skillz, won't be attending any college).

And if you're going to make fun of the stupid ass Bears fan, at least make fun of him for being a stupid ass Bears fan. Because all Bears fans are stupid asses. ;)

MOD EDIT: THIS MEMBER IS BANNED

And if you're going to make fun of the stupid ass Bears fan, at least make fun of him for being a stupid ass Bears fan. Because all Bears fans are stupid asses. ;)

MOD EDIT: THIS MEMBER IS BANNED

:roflmao: :lollol:

I still don't know why he hasn't made fun of the Bears yet. Probably because we all know that we are horrible.

Thanks for the laugh, today has SUCKED.

I'm not bannned!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

MOD EDIT: THIS MEMBER IS WAY TOO SEXY TO EVER GET BANNED.

REAL MOD EDIT: HOW 'BOUT THEM LIONS!?!?!?!

Back