What would be a non Fire sale price on this set???

Krusin

retired hippie
As some know I am retiring later this year. In doing so I'm going to begin the process of selling off my collections. The sets I want to keep intact to sell because I've tried busting and selling others before & after you sell the popular stuff the rest is hard to move unless you want to fire sale it. I've already started this process on a few things & am in no hurry yet to get rid of everything all at once. Number one I don't want to sell enough in a years period to get the dreaded 1099 from Pay-pal, just enough to supplement the retirement until I have to start drawing on my SEP (self-employment retirement fund) in a few more years.

Enough back story, the next set I want to list is the 132 auto set from 1999 UD SP Signature - this one - https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/ta-da-.28513/ - I don't have Beckett OPG & no idea what the BV is much less sell value on the set. I want to put it on E-Bay during the Freebie listings at a price where "it's not really for sale but if your willing to pay $xxxx or near it's your's." I haven't seen another up that's complete so nothing to compare it to.

Any opinions?

Bud , ill give you an opinion

that set, heavy on HOfers but a non descript rookie class will be undervalued.

Its on card and gorgeous

where else are you going to get autos of
the gloved one michael jackson "he he he"
Touchdown tommy vardell!
A Jason Garrett as the QB of the Boys instead of the HC

ID say a minimum of $1500

Back