Football What is your #1 hobby box provider?

Rukkus

Bench Warmer
(Meant to say "who is")

Just looking into buying some boxes and wanted to know peoples opinions as far as DA Cardworld, Blowout etc..Maybe you have a favorite or have the best luck with someone?

I have used D&A, blowout, and charm city. I seem to buy more from D&A, though. Splurge the extra 17 cents or so for DHL shipping - I've ordered on a Tuesday and had my cards on Thursday.

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
I have used D&A, blowout, and charm city. I seem to buy more from D&A, though. Splurge the extra 17 cents or so for DHL shipping - I've ordered on a Tuesday and had my cards on Thursday.
Who do you see getting the better hits from? I am trying to remember a company online that sends nothing but junk i.e. opening boxes from the case as soon as they get the big hits they stop and sell the rest.
It's killing me not remembering the name.....:mad:

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
I think their all the same - the cases are random from the manufacturer, so I don't see the supplier's can be anything different.
I hope that's true however I have heard the bigger the distribution the better the cases. It's all heresay of course but I want to make sure I get my monies worth.

Rukkus said:
Hehe shameless plug! Nice! So I will get cheaper boxes from you than I would straight from the wholeseller like a blowout etc?
I would much rather give a "SCF local" like yourself the business.

MOST of the time I am cheaper than Blowout, DACA, or any of the other 'big guys". It will take a little bit longer, because my distributor ships the product to me and then I ship them priority to you. I always check Blowout and DACA prices to make sure I can at the very least match the price, and 90% of the time I can beat it.

As far as hits in the product.......of course it is all random. a couple weeks ago, I ordered a case for someone here, and got a box of SP Authentic for myself....I hit a Brady Quinn Rookie Auto/Patch....but then last night I got a box of 07-08 SP Rookie edition......2 $3 autos in the box.....Just like with everywhere else, you win some you lose some. :)

cdubsportscards on ebay. i call him up tho i dont buy directly of of ebay.

i bought cases of 07 chrome and 07 finest and did great on both IMO.

guy will beat anyone price too. he made like $20 profit off of me total. guy is pretty cool.

steve

stevesokol21 said:
cdubsportscards on ebay. i call him up tho i dont buy directly of of ebay.

i bought cases of 07 chrome and 07 finest and did great on both IMO.

guy will beat anyone price too. he made like $20 profit off of me total. guy is pretty cool.

steve
Thanks man I am looking him up now.

Back