Baseball What is everyone looking for ?

moosider2

Bench Warmer
starting to get that itch to trade since I haven't been too involved in the hobby as of late
So what is everyone looking for ? Baseball . Football , basketball.. If I can I want to help some pcs out

I'm looking for Carlos Correa, Noah Syndergaard, Jacob deGrom, and Kris Bryant base (and up) I need, Brandon Finnegan and Daniel Norris autos and refractors, Current Denver Broncos in Denver uniform, and current Denver Nuggets in Denver uniform.

Lmk what you are looking for and maybe we can work something out. :)

Working on pulling out and listing the stuff guys
Randy -- I really don't have anything off your list but I have been eyeing a box of tribute
Pat --- working on your list mostly -- few more days

'15 chrome green refractor /99- Noah syndergaard
'15 topps update -- Noah , kris , and correa
'13 bowman platinum prospects Noah
14' bowman chrome prospect- Degrom
15' chrome sepia refractor - Degrom
15' rookie sensations ( chrome or update insert ) - Degrom
14' bowman prospect-- kris
15' donrus , elite insert - d Thomas
10' topps throwback path -- d Thomas
12' topps chrome rc jersey refractor/150 -- hillman
'12-13 marquee rc - faried

Well I am in that one phase of my card collecting where I am interested in the more personal items. I still like to make some money and get my hands on some profitable ones, but right now I would really like a Pokey Reese card. Keeping with the news, though, I would also like a Ken Griffey Jr. signed card.

Did you notice the member who was just asking about the value of this Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card? Wow. And then I find your post. This really is the place to get people together!

Back