What do you guys think about buy back products

Breaker4310

Rookie
Transactions: 12
Waiting on a delivery of Football Superbox just like what you guys think about these boxes (to include Leaf Best of Football)

I was thinking you were talking about pack issued...I have like 15 Boller Buy-Backs from 04 Ultimate...as for your box busting for cards, I know Rob (Giantfan) has had some good luck with those, and I think Bud (Krusin) has had good luck in breaks on them

I hear a lot of people complaining you don't get a great value for what they cost but I figured my luck here lately give it a shot. Not wanting to shell out for a best of football, so put the training wheels on and went with Superbox . I also thought about an all time greats all sport box and another shot at Jordan.

I like Superbox football and thought Heroes of Sport was good. Both are hit or miss. I got a Barry Sanders full size OSU auto helmet out of HOS and a Walter Peyton rookie reprint auto out of superbox so I was happy with those but I also got some crap.

I've done well in group breaks on the repackaged stuff. I like being able to get nice vintage stuff. Best hit I've had & sold was a Mickey Mantle 1957 BVGS-7 which I sold for 1k, my 1st & only sale at 1k+. I was in the group break that hit the Puig 1/1 Super, I had pick 3 of 5, ohh so close.

I like actual buybacks, as in pack issued autos of actual older cards but not a fan of the idea of repackaged boxes like Leaf does. I see some really good stuff but also some absolute misses, and I guess I also don't have a lot of trust in Leaf.

Back