Baseball What boxes to buy?

dtrainddog

Bench Warmer
Hi, I'm currently looking to expand my sports cards collection. How did you guys start out from small to owning a big collection? If you buy a hobby box and you get cards you don't want do you trade them or sell them? I'm looking to purchase 2-3 good baseball hobby boxes that contain autographs and game-used cards. After some research here are my top favorites. Let me know if you think another product is good please lmk and I would also like your opinions on the top 3 boxes.

1. 2007 Bowman Sterling Baseball (I'm not sure if I'll buy this one though)
2. 2008 Upper Deck Spectrum Baseball
3. 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball
4. 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones Baseball
5. 2007 Topps Finest Baseball
6. 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball

My last question for all of you is where do you purchase your hobby boxes from? I checked my local wal-mart store and they only carry 'blaster boxes'. I saw that dcssportscards have good prices and cardsinfinity can do a video box break for you if you order through them. Thanks again for all of your help and advice.

Bowman Heritage 2008

Never was a fan of Bowman Heritage but I bought some 2006 & 2007 Bowman Heritage early this year good bang for the buck.

Peace

I'm sure 2008 Bowman Heritage will have at least (3) Auto or Game Used Cards Inside.

Spectrum - you get 2 autos & 2 GU's......there are also 4 hot boxes per 14 box case that you get 11 GU/Auots.....so there is definitely a good chance for GU's & Autos

Personally I like Finest & Heritage the best. Heritage there is 1 auto per box, there are also SP's mixed in all through out the product, and every other box has authentic 1959 cards mixed in.
Finest, is always a great design, and I think you get 1 auto per mini box and 1 rookie redemption per master box, as well as all the different parallels.

What ever you decide, If you want, I can get quotes for you on any of the ones I mentioned, or any of the others on your list.

What ever you decide, make sure you have fun building that collection!

BHELSER1981 said:
Spectrum - you get 2 autos & 2 GU's......there are also 4 hot boxes per 14 box case that you get 11 GU/Auots.....so there is definitely a good chance for GU's & Autos

Personally I like Finest & Heritage the best. Heritage there is 1 auto per box, there are also SP's mixed in all through out the product, and every other box has authentic 1959 cards mixed in.
Finest, is always a great design, and I think you get 1 auto per mini box and 1 rookie redemption per master box, as well as all the different parallels.

What ever you decide, If you want, I can get quotes for you on any of the ones I mentioned, or any of the others on your list.

What ever you decide, make sure you have fun building that collection!

OK, if you can get quotes for me on all of the items I would greatly appreciate it. Also interested in the bubble mailers. Give me a PM please. Thanks.

Back