What a painful realization...

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
So for the last couple of days, I've been trying to organize my Seahawks cards again. I got through 2.5 monster boxes and was doing well. For a moment I thought I would have the whole thing organized by monday.

I use the beckett organize feature (yes site sucks, but has the best database out there) and a notice that I had a card marked as a have, but didn't see it. I figure I screwed up and changed it. Then sorting Trufant, I can't find the Elite National Promo I won. As soon as I couldn't find that, I figured there was a mailday or two that got stuck in a box.

I start going through Seahawks boxes. Nada. So I look at the stacks of old monster boxes. Most all of them are labeled so I skip past until I find a 4 column box with no markings. Open it up and POW! 4 full columns of Seahawks cards in cases.

Somehow, I misplaced all my mail from October-December and didn't know I had them.

Gay.

/rant

I hear ya man. Trying to have an exact figure of what i have is a pain. I'm sure you have as many hawks as i have dolphins if not more. So i feel ya.

I hear ya man. Trying to have an exact figure of what i have is a pain. I'm sure you have as many hawks as i have dolphins if not more. So i feel ya.

Heres the crazy thing. In the lost box was a Burleson LCM Shield logo 1/1, Julius Jones Limited NFL logo 1/1 and a ton of Deon Butler cards just to name a few. :shock:

Back