Welcome to Sports Card Club!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
First of all, thanks for stopping by. There are forums for just about anything you can think of related to trading card collecting. You will have to register to post in our forums, but you can read everything without registering. After you register, don't forget to confirm your account by following the link that is emailed to you. If you don't receive the email within 5 minutes, check your spam folders or contact us and we can help you get your account confirmed.

If you're new to collecting, or new to online trading forums, you might want to check out our acronyms and FAQ pages to answer some questions you may have just starting out.

If you've already registered and want to post but don't know what to say, stop by the member introductions forum and just start a thread letting us know a little bit about yourself. What kind of cards do you collect? What are your favorite sport teams? Do you have any other hobbies? Pretty much anything you'd want us to know.

If you're looking to buy, sell or trade your trading cards you should check out the Marketplace Forums category. There are marketplace topics for each sport and non-sports.

We also have several group breaks that you can choose from if that's your thing.

Also, one way to easily express yourself on the site is by uploading a custom avatar. You can do that here.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all posting around the boards.

Last edited:
Thanks for creating this forum! Great to have a central place where we can discuss the hobby. Nice place! I think I'll stick around!

Hahaha, already did. I started at the top of the forums and worked my way down reading all of the threads. lol

I think we should pick up threads as if nothing had happened... start arguing about the September card of the month, congratulating guys on great pulls from September.

I guess if we spend 1 week pretending like it's a month from September until now, we'll eventually be caught up and right back on track. Haha!

First of all, thanks for stopping by. There are forums for just about anything you can think of related to trading card collecting. You will have to register to post in our forums, but you can read everything without registering. After you register, don't forget to confirm your account by following the link that is emailed to you. If you don't receive the email within 5 minutes, check your spam folders or contact us and we can help you get your account confirmed.

If you're new to collecting, or new to online trading forums, you might want to check out our acronyms and FAQ pages to answer some questions you may have just starting out.

If you've already registered and want to post but don't know what to say, stop by the member introductions forum and just start a thread letting us know a little bit about yourself. What kind of cards do you collect? What are your favorite sport teams? Do you have any other hobbies? Pretty much anything you'd want us to know.

If you're looking to buy, sell or trade your trading cards you should check out the Marketplace Forums category. There are marketplace topics for each sport and non-sports.

We also have several group breaks that you can choose from if that's your thing.

Also, one way to easily express yourself on the site is by uploading a custom avatar. You can do that here.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all posting around the boards.
Thanks Mike.

Back