week 14

my teams meager playoff chances just got a whole lot worse. Almost every team we needed to lose won.

49ers lost to Arizona keeping them right with us.
Tennessee lost to New Orelans
Viking lost to Detriot
Stupid fucking Cowboys

It's always a great day when the Giants crush the hearts of the cowcunts and their fans. That is all.

I've made the walk out of Giants stadium way to many times over the past couple of years after a heartbreaking loss. Glad the cowgirl fans got to feel that last night. Trust me, it's a long walk and ride home.

Bucs Looked great for 1 quarter then just feel apart . Pats got a scare but won so happy with that . But no clue what happened to the Bucs this yr .

Bucs Looked great for 1 quarter then just feel apart . Pats got a scare but won so happy with that . But no clue what happened to the Bucs this yr .

They were mediocre at best last year too. Their record didn't reflect how bad they were, but only one of their wins came against a plus .500 team, and that came against the Saints in week 17 who were playing for nothing. They had the playoffs wrapped up, and home field was out reach. I knew they were going to be worse this year.

True they weren't a powerhouse team last yr but they looked alot better than this yr. This yr they are having tons of issues .

Back