Football Week 10 Pick 'em

HEY BHELSER...I know I didnt pick a POINT TOTAL for the MNF game, but shouldnt I still get credit for the pick?

I picked the following WINNERS

ac-n-mike said:
Cleveland at Pittsburgh---PITTSBURGH WON---1
Philadelphia at Washington----PHILLY WON---2
Atlanta at Carolina
St. Louis at New Orleans
Buffalo at Miami---BUFFALO WON---3
Denver at Kansas City---DENVER WON---4
Jacksonville at Tennessee
Minnesota at Green Bay---GREEN BAY WON---5
Cincinnati at Baltimore---CINCINNATI WON---6
Dallas at NY Giants---DALLAS WON---7
Detroit at Arizona
Chicago at Oakland---CHICAGO WON---8
Indianapolis at San Diego
MON, NOV 12
San Francisco at Seattle---SEATTLE WON---9,10

THAT'S 10 right? update me please? THANKS MAN!

ac-n-mike said:
HEY BHELSER...I know I didnt pick a POINT TOTAL for the MNF game, but shouldnt I still get credit for the pick?

I picked the following WINNERS

THAT'S 10 right? update me please? THANKS MAN!

Where did you learn to count boy? LOL :D

8 points for the 8 games i go right then 2 points for the 2 point game.... he has me down for 8 points...thats 10 right? LOL am I just adding wrong?

6:00am mistakes happen, that is why these are posted for everyone to check and see. I will make corrections as needed tonight

when do you donate points...at the end of the season? b/c you never donated any points to me except for the 2 week or so!!!!!

cool..thanks buddy.... I thought I was going nuts there for a sec...MAN I wish I would have put a score down...I had a shot at that Round lol

southhawks23 said:
when do you donate points...at the end of the season? b/c you never donated any points to me except for the 2 week or so!!!!!

The last week I sent out points was week 6, I will be catching up on the points very soon

BHELSER1981 said:
The last week I sent out points was week 6, I will be catching up on the points very soon

Would you please go back to week 8 and check my total, If you check the post I brought this to your attention but it never got fixed...hey 1 point could mean several positions in the standing.......you have me down for 8, it should be 9. Thanks in advance

i am going on vacation and there is no computer aceesses so since there is no pick week 11... this should be able to work...

my winners:

Tampa Bay
Clevland
Cincy
Green Bay
New Orleans
Indy
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Philly
Giants
Pittsburgh