Wantlist Inside(Pretty Big) Lookin to BUY or trade!!

mvpjordan23

Bench Warmer
Here is my complete wantlist. Plmk what you have and what you like or what your prices are! Thanks!

MJ-Rare Inserts from the mid 90s maybe some newer sweet GU that catch my eye
Bibby-ANYTHING
Melo-ANYTHING
DJ Augustin-ANYTHING
Hughes-ANYTHING
Kobe-Inserts
Carter-Inserts
Rodman-Inserts
Pippen-Inserts
Iverson-Base and Inserts in Nuggets Uniform Only
Durant-Base RC and Inserts
Joe Johnson-Refractors RCs Autos and Patches
Oscar Robertson-Base and Inserts
Current Hawks Bulls Nuggets Lakers Autos and Patches
Joe Smith Auto
Ron Artest Auto

psaw- Your the same guy from Hobbykings. I wanted your Kobe Topps Chrome Refractor a Few Bibby Refractors Few Melo Refractors and the Bibby Bowman Silver. Do you have a trade offer in mind?

pcag- I guess you can check my bucket but I am not so sure what Id give up since I only collect nuggets but we can try to make a deal

Bibbyfanatic said:
psaw- Your the same guy from Hobbykings. I wanted your Kobe Topps Chrome Refractor a Few Bibby Refractors Few Melo Refractors and the Bibby Bowman Silver. Do you have a trade offer in mind?

pcag- I guess you can check my bucket but I am not so sure what Id give up since I only collect nuggets but we can try to make a deal
i like your deron williams auto lmk

Raptasguy- Not really all I have is maybe a Walton Auto, Sasha Auto and Fisher Reflections Auto if interested in them lmk

wink-Like the Dwight Signature Auto, Artest Auto, C Bosh Auto, A Miller Nuggets Auto, J Smith Black Diamond RC GU

tndcollectables-All I like is the Joesph Addai GU could u do one of the Coby Karl Autos for it?

Back