Wantlisde Inside! Trade or Buy! Lets Deal!

pee- I ll pm ya! Thanks!

OJmayo- Could still use the 2 Rose RCs(Lineage Rookie Standouts and Skybox) as well as the Johnson Silk(even tho its not on my wantlist) and the Horford GU lmk on them. Thanks!

Tysoonz- I am not gunna wanta give up my CP3 or Shaq or Rodman for that card, to me I already have a Nique and I already have a Horford and the Shaq CP3 and Rodman are more valuable too me. Thanks anyways

Frontcourt- Yea Id be interested but I wouldnt spend over $10 on a Hughes card I bought my Auto Patches for less than that lol

Well I dont have a Thomas Auto and I wouldnt give up a Melo or Iverson either for a Horford/Nique Dual. I guess its just not worth it to me to trade a rare(one of the only) Iverson Nuggets Auto or a Melo Auto(whose one of my favorite players) for a Nique Horford Dual, when I already have a nice Nique and a nice Horford RC Auto, its a nice card but the cards you want are more valuable to me

all good

Bibbyfanatic said:
Well I dont have a Thomas Auto and I wouldnt give up a Melo or Iverson either for a Horford/Nique Dual. I guess its just not worth it to me to trade a rare(one of the only) Iverson Nuggets Auto or a Melo Auto(whose one of my favorite players) for a Nique Horford Dual, when I already have a nice Nique and a nice Horford RC Auto, its a nice card but the cards you want are more valuable to me

all good bud

Kingjames- Lmk a price dlvd for your Melo UD Rookie Threads Auto. Thanks!

Tysoonz- Maybe we could work out a deal in the future

Xvision-What GU are they? PLMK! Thanks!

KevinDurantFleerRcgu.jpg

Kobe-Tmac-Iversontriplegu.jpg

i have a kobe b playmakers AUTO bobblehead from 01-02 playmakers its a case hit, will trade for 08 spa auto patches (football)

Xvision- Would need the Durant but not Iverson I only collect AI in his Nuggets Uniform. PLMK! Thanks!

Kingjames- Thats quite a bit higher than ebay, I ll have to pass thanks anyways!

Bluebug- Not really interested in that and dont have football thanks anyways

Bibbyfanatic said:
Xvision- Would need the Durant but not Iverson I only collect AI in his Nuggets Uniform. PLMK! Thanks!

Kingjames- Thats quite a bit higher than ebay, I ll have to pass thanks anyways!

Bluebug- Not really interested in that and dont have football thanks anyways

the only thing i saw of interest was in your personal collection section of your game used if anything is available there lmk.

Back