Wanting to trade for emmitt smith's gu's or auto's

Well look who came out of the woodwork! How the heck have you been Jamie? Long time no see. A couple years or more hasnt it been? Geez. Hope all is well and good luck with your hunting. Stay away from the Emmitts here though! LOL

scatcat said:
Well look who came out of the woodwork! How the heck have you been Jamie? Long time no see. A couple years or more hasnt it been? Geez. Hope all is well and good luck with your hunting. Stay away from the Emmitts here though! LOL

lol Hey its the other emmitt collector. lol Well went thru a divorce n never really got back into it, like i did years ago but i still have all my emmitts n very quite a few great stuff to trade. so be posting them sometime in the next week or so. glad to see u on here my friend.

jamie jlderry30

jlderry30 said:
lol Hey its the other emmitt collector. lol Well went thru a divorce n never really got back into it, like i did years ago but i still have all my emmitts n very quite a few great stuff to trade. so be posting them sometime in the next week or so. glad to see u on here my friend.

jamie jlderry30

Its good to see you as well Jamie. I am sure if I remember right, you will be snagging some real nice Emmitts for the stuff you had for trade. I wont be much competition for you. LOL

Sorry to hear about the big d. Hope all is better with you now and look forward to seeing you around once in awhile.

Back