2005 T-chrome Update Black Refractor Uh-167 Jurrjens Rc 017/250 Bv 8.00
2005 B-chrome X-fractor # 219 Rc Delacruz . 100/225
2 Rc Refractors Petty
5 Refractors Serial #d
2 Reg Refractors
9 Rookie Base Cards
26 Reg Base
All In Tigers Uniform

I have an 07 SPX Winning Trios Ordonez/Rodriguez/Granderson Triple Patch /13/25 available f/s if your willing to buy...No BV....LMK if your interested and PM me an offer if you are. I'll get a scan in my bucket tomorrow. Oh and all three are in tigers uniform.

Steyr_M40 said:
I have an 07 SPX Winning Trios Ordonez/Rodriguez/Granderson Triple Patch /13/25 available f/s if your willing to buy...No BV....LMK if your interested and PM me an offer if you are. I'll get a scan in my bucket tomorrow. Oh and all three are in tigers uniform.
I'm drooling... but have no money! I can find something of equal SV if you want.

tigsfan said:
I'm drooling... but have no money! I can find something of equal SV if you want.

In trade I'm only looking for what's in my sig...if you have something of equal SV I will consider a trade...I'm a bit strapped for cash right now too...that's why I'm selling right now....but I like seeing cards going where they need to be...LMK if you have anything from my wants in my sig....thanks

Steyr_M40 said:
In trade I'm only looking for what's in my sig...if you have something of equal SV I will consider a trade...I'm a bit strapped for cash right now too...that's why I'm selling right now....but I like seeing cards going where they need to be...LMK if you have anything from my wants in my sig....thanks
They actually go pretty cheap from what I've been seeing (Abreu/Johnson/Jeter went unsold for $24.99 & Thome/Iguchi/Dye around $3 with 2 days left). I would deal my 2007 Bowman SOTF Jair Jurrjens RC for it (last one went for $10ish) if you want.

Hey Friend the Price for the Fielder auto Is $30.00!!
Did you still like the Irod Auto/Jersey???
LMK

ersportcards said:
A few minutes ago one of the same Fielder auto card when on Ebay for $19.00 , Look here 2006 ULTIMATE IVAN RODRIGUEZ SIGNATURE PATCH/AUTO #1/10 - (eBay item 250190371246 end time Dec-20-07 15:35:42 PST)
My card look the same but wichout the Patch Mine is a White Jersey and #/35

LMK Thanks

ersportcards: I'm probably going to hold onto the Fielder AU until I get a BV, but I'll keep you in mind.;) I would love to see a scan of that card if that's possible.
[/QUOTE]

Back